Friday 25 November 2011

Research - Music Video

Previously, I talked about taking inspiration from Francesqa's music video for 'All I Had'. Unfortunately, I couldn't link the music video as it had been made private on their youtube account. Today I found some gif images of the video that show what the video was like. The image on the left shows the spilt screen used to show the male and female versions of the narrative. Below, there is a gif showing the male and female narrative in one screen and the rest show the performance. I love the use of the high contrast black and white and this video really shows this off well. I also like the shallow depth of field used for the performance clips. The professional lighting looks really effective, however I don't own and can't afford to pay for this sort of professional set up and am planning on using an outdoor location to match the narrative.

No comments:

Post a Comment