Friday 18 November 2011

Filming - Time Lapse Clouds

Today I got another opportunity to film some clouds for my time lapse sections. As the sun was out, I thought this was great to shoot for the beginning and end where the sun disappears and appears from the clouds. I took three different angles and as there was quite a strong wind, the clouds were moving quite fast meaning I didn't have to hold the shot for so long and only filmed each shot for a 5-10 minutes rather than 20. I've uploaded a few stills to show what my footage looks like. I like how in front of the sun, the clouds look very dark which resemble storm clouds, relevant to my song. I'm yet to come across some rain clouds or any dark looking clouds, hopefully the weather will bring some song as this would be very useful footage to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment