Sunday 20 November 2011

Planning - Band Filming

I have spoken to my musicians and we have found a date to film. I plan to film all of my band and individual shots (excluding drums) next week on Saturday 26th. Unfortunately my drummer Ben is working till late that date so it will be too dark to film. As another date where everyone is free may not be for some time, I have chosen to go ahead with filming and I will arrange a date to film Ben playing the drums separately. I think this decision will work as the drums only come in right at the end. Likewise, I am filming my violin shots separately so I think this plan will work and hopefully look alright once all edited together. I am still yet to confirm with Alice or Rachel on who is free to film these violin shots with me but I will make sure it gets confirmed this week.
To make sure my lead singer, Jacob, knows all the words and timings I am arranging one or two little practise sessions to make sure all goes well on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment