Friday 4 November 2011

Planning - Time Lapse Practise



As time lapse is something I have never done before, I wanted to try it out before I committed to using it in my final music video piece. I set my camera up on a tripod and left it. The original clip lasted around 7 minutes but has been sped up by 1200% to last 33 seconds and to create the time lapse effect.
I think it has worked well, I played around with different speeds. I need to consider the memory on my card as it cut off filming once the card was full after 7 minutes. This means if I want to film more I will have to get a larger capacity memory card or have more than one memory card on me. I also have to consider the ISO. I left it on automatic for this test however when it got dark you could really see some of the grain and noise coming through.

No comments:

Post a Comment