Wednesday 30 November 2011

Editing - Music Video

Yesterday, I started editing my final music video together. I imported all the clips and audio track into Final cut. I started off by adding in the miming part where those specific lyrics are and the last clip of the two actors walking into the sunset as I know exactly where I wanted to use these to shots. I also sped up some of my cloud shots to create a time lapse effect, I achieved a good effect by speeding up to 2000%. I will next try to sync up the performance clips I have. I have been looking at my storyboard to help with clip timings and where things so be. Rendering looks to be an issue again this year, however I have been cutting up clips into what I need so that this process takes as little time as possible. I tried to render a clip of the band as a whole performing, which was a 3/4 minute clip, however rendering told me it would take an hour or so so I decided to leave this and cut bit in where and when I need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment