Friday 25 November 2011

Planning - Tomorrow's Item List

Tomorrow, I plan on shooting my performance shots with a 'band' I have put together using people I know. This is a list of all the things we will need to have, item wise, for the shoot to go well:

- Camera & SD card
- Tripod
- Drum Kit
- Acoustic Guitars
- Costume (refer to post about band costume)
- Printed lyrics (just in case)
- iPod with track


These shots will need to be in time to the music so I will try find a small speaker to make the song louder than the volume on my iPod so that the musicians and singer can hear the track better and keep to the timing. I have also created a list of shots that need to be done, as I found this helpful when filming my narrative shots. I was able to cross off what we had done and make sure nothing got missed out. I will also bring a printed copy of the lyrics just incase my lead singer forgets a line and just as a reminder so he can remind himself between shots whilst shoot the guitar or drums etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment