Sunday 13 November 2011

Planning - Musicians

Now I have my lead singer fully confirmed, I have asked some musicians to accompany him. I have asked two guitarists that will play for the main bulk of the song. I have asked my friends Nick Fane and Jimmy Morris who are both happy to help me out and will learn the song to the best of their ability. They will on set and film both with and without the lead singer all in the same day.
Also on the same day, I have asked Ben Morris to play the drums for me, however this is a slightly smaller part as the drums only come in for the ending of the song. I will also film him playing on his own and together with the rest of the band.
There is a violin solo during the long instrumental in the middle of the song. I'd quite like there to be some shots of this so I will ask either Alice Hughes or Rachel Alsos to play for me as they are both very good violinists. Hopefully one of them will be free sometime to shoot this scene for me.

This should now be all of my musicians and actors sorted and organised. Hopefully all will go to plan and we will next discuss and find dates where everyone can get together in the groups and film each part.


No comments:

Post a Comment