Sunday 20 November 2011

Planning - Today's Filming

Fortunately, Charlotte has found a male friend who is willing to play the younger male in my music video. His name is Harry Gaught and is a good friends of Charlottes. He has the brown, curly hair like Lukes so think that he will look a convincing younger Luke. I have arranged for Emily & Luke to come over my house to film in the fields behind my house at around 2pm. I will go pick Charlotte and Harry up from town just before so we are all here and ready to film at the same time. We will aim to film all the narrative shots today in about an hour or two, before it starts to get dark. Today's weather is pretty good, no clouds unfortunately, but however they may appear later on. This would be really helpful when it comes to filming the time lapse with Emily and Luke right at the end. If not, I may think about overlaying a shot of my already filmed time lapse's of clouds over the top of the extreme long shot of them kissing/holding hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment