Wednesday 9 November 2011

Planning - Narrative Actors

My lead male and female are Luke Barnett and Emily Smith who have kindly agreed to act for me. They will be the two main characters used in my narrative shots. Emily was in my film opening AS piece last year so I know she is reliable and can deliver. As Luke and Emily are in a relationship, I think this will help a lot to show a sort of chemistry between the two characters and they obviously get along meaning filming should go smoothly.
For the flashbacks, I am using Emily's younger sister, Charlotte, and her friend Wilf. By using Emily's sister it will help the audience to connect and realise that this is a flashback of her as a child. As Wilf and Luke aren't related, this connection may be harder to notice but my narrative and the shots used should help the audience understand.

Emily
Luke









Wilf
Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment