Friday 11 November 2011

Planning - Shooting Schedule

This weekend I will start to film the time lapse shots which will include lots of different angles of clouds and the sky. I'm hoping for cloudy weather as well as clouds with sun. Any intervals of rain could also work well. Looking at the weather for this weekend, it look like I will be lucky enough to get both, clouds on Saturday and sun on Sunday.
In addition to these shot, I may film a few shots of the clouds against the moon as the full moon is out this week, which I thought looked amazing when I saw it yesterday.
I've decided to film these shots for about 10-20 minutes at a time to give me a long clip when sped up. From my practice I found that a 7 minute clip sped up by 1200% was about 30 seconds. I wanted to speed these clips up a little more so this longer time scale will help to give me a good range of long clips I can cut to fit and use.

No comments:

Post a Comment