Sunday 30 October 2011

Planning - Lead Singer

This is Jacob Henfrey, whom I have now confirmed as the actor I am using for my lead singer. I've used Jacob many times as a model for my photography work, on many different types of shoots so I know he is reliable, versatile and works with a professional attitude. I love his look and think it suits perfectly to the band/music I am using. I've filled him in on the song choice and given him the lyrics. I've also shown him the bands previous video, for the song 'Stitches', to show him what the lead singer is like and his performing style. Hopefully, he'll have learnt the lyrics by the time I've planned the video and organised everything. Obviously, I'll be checking up so all is perfect and ready for when I decide shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment