Monday 3 October 2011

Planning - Practice Music Video

Today I will be filming both the drumming and singing for my 30 second music video opening. I have booked a music room with a drum kit so that it is free for when I need it and when my drummer is free. I have also moved my studio filming to this lunchtime as my singer was unable to do the original date. However this has not turned out to be a problem as I have talked and rebooked the photography studio for today with no fuss or stress.


Andrei - Drums - 12:00 - Music Room 3
Ben - Singing - 1:00 - Photography Studio


Hopefully all will go to plan and everything will get filmed as planned. I will then be able to get on with editing it all together and making sure that, in editing, everything will sync up nicely with the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment