Friday 14 October 2011

Editing - Practice Music Video

I started editing together my practice music video for 'Radar Love' by Golden Earring. I am using Final Cut Express to do this and so far it is all going well. I have put together the basic structure of my video, referring back to my storyboard. The only change I have made is to have different angles of the drums showing. The only problem that I have come across is having to render ever clip after each change I make which is very time consuming. For my real music video I will have to convert the clips so that it means this process may be eliminated and save me lots of times in which I can edit more efficiently.
The lip syncing was quite easy to match up and think it syncs pretty well to the music. I now have to work on the foot tapping and clicking so that they are simultaneous and to the beat. I really like how the letter boxing has turned out.



No comments:

Post a Comment