Monday 17 October 2011

Editing - Practice Music Video

I have finished editing together the basic structure of my practice music video for 'Radar Love' by  Golden Earring. I am happy with how it has come together and the only change I have made to my original story board was adding in different angles of the drums being played as the same shot for so long would disengage the audience. Now, I am focusing on making the clips look like they have been filmed in the time era that this music was produced. To do this, I am experimenting with using the video filter 'Bad Tv' which creates an old fashioned video style. I have had to change the setting so that it is not over edited and looks realistic. To exaggerate the style of video at the time, I have desaturated all of the clips very slightly so they give that old almost black and white look but with a hint of colour. I think that this looks very effective and representative of what the video would have looked like if filmed at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment