Sunday 16 October 2011

Research: Ideas


Volumetric Light:
I have thought about having shots of volumetric light, as I have photographed above. I really love the way it looks and think that it would look very effective by having shots of this, maybe in time lapse to show greater movement. I think this would go well nearing the end of the song where the instruments build up for the last chorus and it would show the moral the song is trying to give that every cloud has a silver lining. However, I am aware that this cannot be planned for a specific date so I will have to keep a look out and have my camera on me to be ready to shoot this footage as a when it comes.




Narrative Location:
I have had the idea of having my narrative shot in an open space such as a field. Pictured above is one of the fields in front of my house, making this easily accessible. I'm not quite yet decided on what the narrative will be but this would give a big space to work with in which I can play around with different shots and angles and have continuity almost guaranteed regarding background. As the pathway around the field is used by the public, I would need to be aware of people in my shots so there is continuity when it comes to editing and that they do not get in the way of my shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment