Friday 13 January 2012

Editing - Rough Cut



Rough Cut
This is the rough cut of my A2 Coursework production. I am very happy with how things have turned out such as the time lapse shots and how I have managed to use all of my clips without having to reshoot of film extra footage. Unfortunately, Youtube appears to have lowered the quality of the video, making it look quite jumpy and slow. It looks slightly better and less jumpy played at 480p. This may be able to be worked around my compressing the file size, as it is quite large at present which may be the issue. I have chosen to abandon the idea of the video being in black and white as some of the colours, such as the sunsets and the orange guitar have come out amazing and it would be a shame to cover this up.
Overall, I am very pleased with the outcome so far and will get some audience feedback to help me decide if there are any changes to make before I finalise this piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment