Saturday 28 January 2012

Ancillary Task - CD Pack Planning


For my ancillary task imagery, I want to create a very graphic design style image as the majority of the imagery for CD covers my band, Young Guns, have used are in this style. I have found an online tutorial on the Computer Arts website, which I love the look of. I think it will be a bit of a challenge, although I have knowledge of Photoshop I have never tried to do something like this before.
The image above shows what I will be trying to recreate. However, I will make the images inside of the face more relevant by using imagery relevant to my music video, such as clouds, rain and guitars. Below is a sketched out plan of what I'd like my CD packaging as a whole to look like, including the front & back cover, inside sleeve and CD design.

No comments:

Post a Comment