Friday 13 January 2012

Editing - Markers

During editing, I found that using the marker tool was extremely helpful to me. I used markers a lot in editing to mark out certain beats and points in which to cut a clip or where to match lip syncing. I found it a really simple way in making sure that everything was perfectly in time and to the beat of the music. I also used this tool when playing and watching clips in the Slug as I was able to mark out useful parts of the clip or parts that were unusable to that could cut away and leave what I needed, especially as some of my clips were quite long and my issue with rendering takes a lot of time away from me. Hopefully, everything is now in time and effectively cut so it looks more like a music video rather than narrative with music playing over the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment