Monday 26 September 2011

Research - Editing



Time Lapse:
In my own music video, I'd like to try out using time lapse. I think that, done correctly, it looks amazing and can be very powerful. I have had the idea of a couple meeting each other and going to kiss and while they kiss the time lapse goes on in the sky above them. When the kiss ends so does the time lapse. It would represent that when they are together they are so in love with each other that everything else just passes them by. This could be very difficult to film, however, as the couple would have to be as still as possible holding the kiss for a long period of time. Obviously, if I use this idea I will have to think about time of the day (sunrise/sunset etc) and what the weather is like on the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment