Wednesday 21 September 2011

Research - Practice Music Video


'Radar Love' by Golden Earring

To learn more about lip syncing and to practice matching video to the beat of the music, I am going to practise by producing a music video opening for the first 30 seconds of this song. I plan to include both instruments and singing to practice matching both. It should help me learn about the editing proced a lot better as well as actually trying to make sure all singing and insturment playing is in time and will then match when I go to edit it.
I will plan and story board this to practice my planning skills even though it is only a project which will tak a couple of weeks to produce. I need to find a singer and musicians to be in the video once I know what I want to shoot and organise it all.
My inital ideas are filming the drums at the beginning as this is the main part of the introduction. I then want the singer to come in and maybe have horizontal split screens changing to show each 'part' (singing, drums, bass etc).

No comments:

Post a Comment