Sunday 25 September 2011

Research - Lighting


Lighting Setup:
Image 1 is a still from the music video 'All I Had' by Francesqa. Unfortunately they have made it a private video so I am unable to link to it or find it on youtube anymore. However, it shows the lighting used for the performance parts of the video. I really liked it and thought it looked very effective with the light beams coming out at different angles. I recently found an article which included image 2, a shot taking whilst filming showing the lighting setup. The separate lights have been assembles into a pyramid to get the different heights and angles. They also have a light at the front to light up the singers as just including the back lighting would make them appear too dark. I thought it was interesting to find out how it was set up at this is something I will have to consider when I come to film my own music video.

Image 1
Image 2

No comments:

Post a Comment