Sunday 25 September 2011

Planning - Practice Storyboard


Today I drew out my story board for my 30 second music video opening task. I have then underneath explained each shot in a little more detail. I have only included performance as this is what we are practicing by dong this task.
To try and make it look interesting and unique, my idea was to start with a shot of the drums as this is the first main instrument to come into the song. As I don't now anyone who is free and able to play bass for me I have chosen to skip this out and instead have a shot of the lead singer at different levelled close ups coming in at different times as 3 split screens on one screen in thirds. This will last up until the end of the first line of lyrics. Then it will switch to a mid shot to show the singer more fully singing the second line of lyrics.
Next I will have to plan out who I will use to sing/play in my video and where I will shoot and when. I have asked a drummer and someone to be the singer in my video and they have agreed to be filmed. Now I have to work with them to find a suitable time to shoot which fits around when we are all free.

No comments:

Post a Comment