Tuesday 27 September 2011

Planning - Practice Music Video

To film the singing shots for my 'Radar Love' music video opening, I will use a photographic studio to get a plain background and to get controlled lighting which I can move around to get the right mood and atmosphere to suit the music. I will book the studio for either an after school next week when it is available but depending on when my singer can do, I might have to ask to use it in a lunchtime or free period.
By using a studio it will give me a clean, plain background all the way and will not have to worry about different lighting very much as it will all be the same. I will also not have to worry about weather or getting to a location as it is available to me here at school.
For the shots of the drums I will use the school's drum kit as I don't know anyone who can lend me one. I will film in the school music department after I agree a date and time with my drummer. If I am allowed to move it I may place a white sheet underneath it and film from above to make it look like it has also been filmed in a photography studio however this is not too much of a concern if I am unable to do so. This means it should be quite simple to get all my shots filmed quickly as I only have a week set to film and then I can get onto editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment