Tuesday 27 September 2011

Final Song Choice


I have found a song that I would quite like to use for my music video project this year. The song is called 'There Will Be Rain' by the band Young Guns. Currently, there is no music video for this song so it gives me completely fresh start and no influences that I might otherwise have if there were a video for this song. I have chosen to do the acoustic version of this song as I think that I could work with more experimental ideas and my creativity as the original song is quite fast paced and my ideas for it would be more generic and maybe less interesting and engaging to my audience.
I will now beging to research further into similar bands and genres and find out typical styles, codes and convetions they use which will give me a better idea on how to make my own video appeal to the audience I am targetting (teenagers interested in this genre).

No comments:

Post a Comment