Friday 3 February 2012

Ancillary Tasks - Photography


On Tuesday, I took some photos of my protagonists, Luke & Emily, That can be used for my digi-pack and poster tasks. I took portraits of Luke as a close up from the front and this image will act as the front cover of my CD case. I took a photo from the same angle and distance of the back of his head for the back cover. I took profile shots of both Emily & Luke from different sides which I will then silhouette these images in Photoshop to mimic scenes from my music video.
Using the tutorial I have posted below, I will use photoshop to manipulate my portraits to the montage style of the tutorial. I will now look through my video and find still that have shots and images that I can also use for this front cover image.
Looking through my video, I have picked out some stills which are quite iconic to my music video and that I could use as part of my front cover montage. I have chosen the logo, rain, guitar, message in a bottle, clouds/light rays and silhouetting.


No comments:

Post a Comment